I was reading this article on the 8 things Happy Couples Do....thought I would share..cuz we all want a happy, successful relationship right?
1. Share responsibilities - like chores and decison making
2. Have lots of sex (more than once a week)
3. Lots of hugs and kisses when you're not having sex - affection is a must
4. Be hontest - no lies
5. Stay in shape for each other
6. Don't talk politics.
7. Have the same religion
8. Communicate - <----I think this one is the most important.
READ THE ARTICLE HERE (PR Newswire)