On The Show

 

Is Peeing In The Shower Normal?

Is Peeing In The Shower Normal?

Have you ever peed in the shower?
Almost 75 percent of poll-takers have...and the other 25% are lying.

Toilet flushing accounts for almost 27 percent of indoor water use in a home.

The amount used per flush ranges from a gallon in eco-friendly models to a whopping seven in older types.

Save water. Save the planet! Pee in the shower! OK, we won’t insist. But it isn’t really that gross. Unless you have an infection, urine is sterile and nontoxic.

Proponents of “urine therapy” even believe it can help treat athlete’s foot. ...sure it can!

 

Just don't pee in the pool!!!

Source

 

 

More Articles